xoves, 7 de decembro de 2017

I LOVE PANCAKES

I discovered my love for pancakes when staying in Canada, so I decided to share it with "Os Trasniños" But before focusing on pancakes, we considered of great importance that "Os Trasniños" learn more about Canada, the country I've been to for a month!


BUT....
WHERE IS CANADA?
We have to find out...Which continent is Canada in? Do you remember how many continents are there??


Once we are able to locate Canada in the map!!let's represent it!!


And we made the planet Earth with all the continents and oceans. And, of course with Canada and Galicia marked on our globe!

And now, it is time to learn how to make pancakes with maple syrup!! But let's practice on the computer a little bit, before making them for real!


Are you sure that you know the quantity of each ingredient you need??
Let's review some MATHS concepts!!!


I THINK WE ARE READY!!!


NOW WE ARE EXPERTS ON PANCAKES, LET'S MAKE OUR OWN RECIPE!!!






Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario